Weft & Weave Of COTC
Church Of The Creator® is comprised of like minded, individuals who have Claimed their Membership within COTC, Activated the Covenant, through Signature on the Sacred Mandate. Individuals Collectively serving the Creator, Divine Plan, living the "Family Unification of Mankind - All Aspects Of The Whole" humans through free will choice - "... Dedicate Our Physical Embodiment's ..." -
Participation: "action of taking part.."
Church Of The Creator® has muliple ways for you to Participation'
Set up a "User Account" - Login for additional content, email communications, event announcements.
"Church Membership" is activated when an individual recognizes within themselves that they are a "Member" of Church Of The Creator.®
The Church already recognizes "...all Thinking Thought Beings In Form" to be "...Members of the Body of the Church."
"Associate Ministers are those choosing, commissioned and witnessed to be the Instruments to Mandate and infuse the Higher Truths to this Humanity, to bring forth into manifest state the Sacred Sciences of the Holy Spirit Shekinah - AMEN - AMEN; and in proclaiming these truths shall HERALD, AFFIRM, TEACH, and SANCTIFY in preparation and Celebration of that which is descending unto and through the Redemptive Vehicle of the Bestowal Son Jesus, the Office Of The Christ."
Pastoral Pastors, TE-TA-MA - Family Of URI
"Those in one part of the Body of this organization are, in effect, Pastoral Pastors or Missionaries, in that they are considered links in a chain joining together those of like-Mind.
GRIDS Accord Seminar™
"CONSCIOUSNESS GRIDS....the network of Light Energy created and maintained, facilitated by specific consciousness focus; these grids are functional co-creative energies for the manifestation of Divine Truth on Earth, unifying the inner wisdom planes with this plane of reality." Quote from Glossary Of Terms, GRIDS Of Consciousness Unification, © 1984 TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation - Family Of URI, Inc.
Certified & Authorized Expressions of Church of The Creator® Facilitated by: COTC Certified Seminar Facilitators.
Presentations vary in length to compliment the circumstances of those hosting, facilitating and participating. Experiential Collective Participation, recommended for all Ministers, Candidates for Ordination, invited guests, or anyone interested in experiencing the Principles & Practices of Church Of The Creator®. To schedule and/or host a COTC Seminar™ Contact COTC.
COTC Path Seminar™
Expand understanding of Church Of The Creator®. - Tenents of living the COTC Path.
"Christed Family of Ten"
Ascending Descending Merkabah
Trinitized Light Vehicle of Mankind
Traveling Through All Planes & Dimensions, All Estates & Kingdoms
Collectively Creating "The People Of God"
"Let it be known that Our Scripture is Our Life, Our Living History dedicated to bringing forth through The Book Of Glories, the Church and Redemptive Body of The Christos, this living monument dedicated to life over death, through the ascending-descending Estates of Consciousness, through the Living Example by experience each unto the other, AMEN. The Great AMEN, the Living Word made Flesh through Our Parent Creator, by The Holy Breath of the Shekinah, Our Divine Mother, is manifesting on this Planet and its Systems in allowance and alignment of The Holy Trinity, The Many in One, The One in Many." 1 ( SIXTH )
Links provided are to other Organizations believed to be of the quality, nature, complementary to the Purpose and Function of Church Of The Creator® and TE-TA-MA Truth Foundation-Family Of URI, Inc., the Parent Organization, Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation.
The recommended, linked, sites, expressions, content, are the intellectual property, created, maintained by the owners, a reference only for "fair use" purposes, not source indicative or in any way intended, expressly or implied.
"Username" or "Password" forgotton?
- If Login fails, consult notes created when setting up user account. "Username" "Password"
- Alternatively, if email is unchanged, use ONE of the two links provided under the log in box: Forgot your username? Forgot your password?
- The system automatically sends you emails, to provide new "user" or "password" resets.
- If your email has changed, set up a new "Registered Account" account.
Steps to setup a "Registered User" account.
1. Click on the Create an account link.
2. Fill in forms, user information. Please fill in complete information, required and voluntary "fields" to support interface with COTC. NOTE: Write down, or otherwise save the "Username" and "Password" that you created.
3. Check Agree and then Register at the bottom of the forms page.
Notifications and completion of the process:
- An email notice of registration and request for verification to "Activate" the account is automatically sent to the email provided.
- Upon your Activation of the account, the request will be reviewed by a COTC Administrator, and an appropriate "User Category" selected such as "Public," "Active Ordained Minister." "Officer/Board/Council Member," or other classification based upon Participation within the Functioning Body of the Church.
- An email Notification of Activation, "Registered User" account will arrive in your in box, confirmation of the process.
- You may then "Login" to the site by entering the user/password created when you started the process.
For other assistance, questions, please use - Contact Form.