COTC Candidate for Ordination
Fee paid by Candidate for Ordination/Witness prior to Ordination.
Fee paid by Candidate For Ordination to the Ministerial Office, COTC Associate Minister, prior to Ordination.
Overview of the Process, to become an Ordained COTC Associate Minister:
- Self-Recognition - Calling to be of Service to God
- Add individual effort, joining within Collective Amplification
- Review of Published Materials, Purpose & Function of Church Of The Creator®
- Submit Written Application, Self-Nomination to become a Candidate for Ordination
- Demonstrate understanding of the Responsibility & Authority entrusted to the Ministerial Position, Office, COTC Associate Minister
- Witness by a COTC Ordinating Minister that the Candidate is ready through physical preparation and on a Soul level
- Ordination & Anointing
- Issue of Professional License, Credentials, Associate Minister Church Of The Creator®