CONSECRATION - Church Of The Creator®
WE RECOGNIZE THIS WHOLE PLANET EARTH
TO BE A LIVING MONUMENT IN THE GLORY OF THE FATHER,
DEDICATED BY MICHAEL, THE BESTOWAL CHRIST SON JESUS,
TO THE DIVINE MOTHER ESSENCE, THE HOLY SPIRIT,
BY WHOSE HOLY BREATH IT IS SUSTAINED
- SO BE IT AND SO IT IS -
Opening Article of the Ecclesia Magna Charta, Article I, Organizational Document of Church Of The Creator® © 1984.
COTC recommends to anyone desiring a better understanding of the Mission, Participation, Principles & Practices of the Church to consider the following process. The "individual" I am process, may be "quickened," accelerated by Collective Participation utilizing the Principles & Practices of the Church, defined within GRIDS of Consciousness Unification. COTC Circles Of Light,™ COTC Seminars,™ COTC National Conference Events are examples of Vehicles of Collective Participation accelerating experiential access to Truth:
- Take each passage, article, section, document, word, graphic presentation as a Whole, or in the most elementary unit into prayer.
- Within whatever method or discipline you use to seek truth, quieten the mind, open the Heart and ask for understanding, the Heart Knows, has access to Wisdom, Sophia.
- Review the text/graphic again, use the mind to integrate the current understanding within human expressions, by use of the dictionary, internet search, to clarify , reconcile with what you received through prayer.
- Search the internet for the concepts, phrases to see who, when, where the concepts are surfacing within the consciousness evolution of humanity, historically, currently.
- Again, take the words/graphic into prayer/meditation, ask to integrate your understanding, within God's Highest Truth, within your life, living, asking for assistance through affirming in all aspects, known and unknown, Divine Right Order.® Be ready to receive what you have asked for.
"Consecration is the solemn dedication to a special purpose or service, usually religious. The word consecration literally means "association with the sacred". Persons, places, or things can be consecrated, and the term is used in various ways by different groups.
A synonym for to consecrate is to sanctify." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consecration
"Consecrate means to make holy or to dedicate to a higher purpose. You need to consecrate a building to turn it into a church, but you can also consecrate a week in New York City to the pursuit of the perfect bagel.
The sacred part of consecrate comes from the Latin sacer "sacred." Remember that something consecrated is dedicated to God and thus sacred. And then remember that the meanings of words tend to stretch; over time this one moved from "dedicated to God" to "dedicated to whatever": jelly donuts, the perfect tan, finding a solution to Rubik's Cube." vocabulary.com
Google Search: https://www.google.com/#q=meaning+of+consecration